|Model Name/Number||DIGITRAC 101|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
DIGITRAC 101 is advanced Cervical/Lumber traction unit from HMS R&D. During the development, we take care of Patient safety and Durability of the device. DIGITRAC 101 is fully microcontroller controller device, it has large LCD display for parameters and easy to operate.
- Static, Intermittent and cyclic mode
- Cervical and Lumbermode.
- Variable speed selections.
- Low force range up to 85Kgs.
- High force range up to 90Kgs.
- Wide input voltage range.
- User defined Hold, Rest and Treatment time.
- Graphic LCD display for all parameters.
- Provision for Saunders fitting.
- User-friendly digital interface.
- Reliable, durable heavy-duty motor.
- Noiseless operation
- Lite weight
- Easy to mount in table
- Progressive and step increment
- Traction force - 3 Kg to 90 Kg (1 Kg step)
- Base force - 2 Kg to 85 Kg (1 Kg step)
- Traction mode - Cervical and Lumber
- Treatment time - 01 to 99 min (1 min step)
- Hold time - 01 to 99 sec (1 sec step)
- Rest time - 01 to 99 sec (1 sec step)
- Traction speed - 5 speed
- Progressive step - 1 to 10 step (max)
- Input Voltage - 100 to 240 V AC 50/60Hz
- Electrical class - Class 1 Type B
- Power consumption - 50 Watts
- Production Capacity: 100
- Delivery Time: 2-7 days
- Packaging Details: 1 piece per carton